Mywifiext is a web-based interface. With the help of this, you can complete the whole procedure for your Netgear Extender Wi-Fi setup. Using a web browser, type my wifi ext net, and hit the search option. Then, the login page will appear where you can modify Netgear extender with following some simple steps:
- Plug-in your extender using power cable and wait until its power light becomes solid green.
- Then, launch any browser like Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and then search Mywifiext net login.
- If the site fails to load, then check if your browser is installed with the latest version. If not then update immediately by visiting its official site.
- If you have any Wi-Fi devices then using any one connect it to your extender. If you don’t have any Wi-Fi devices then you can connect using an Ethernet cable. Connect its one end to the PC and the other one to the extender.
- Then, open a new tab in your web browser and then type Netgear’s default available IP address in the search bar. (Make sure that IP Address is correct otherwise you will face an error).
- Now, the site will load and you will be asked to log in. Use default credentials if you haven’t changed otherwise use the changed credentials to log in.
- If you face any error while attempting to login, then try rebooting your Mywifiext extender and try again after a few minutes.
These instructions will definitely help you to log in to the default web-interface for the setup or changing the settings.