The contactless payment machine is a new, more convenient way of paying for things. Some people fear that it will replace the traditional card payment, but this article explains how they work and how you can use them to your advantage!
How to Use Contactless Payment Machines
Contactless payment machines are becoming more and more popular, as they make using your debit or credit card easier and faster. If you want, you can also buy mobile terminals via CutPay Merchant Services.
Here’s what you need to know about using these machines:
1. Tap your card against the contactless payment machine.
2. If the payment is successful, a green light will appear next to the machine.
3. You can continue to use your card at other contactless payment machines without having to enter your PIN again.
4. If the payment is unsuccessful, the machine will either say “Sorry, I couldn’t complete your purchase” or display an error message.
5. To cancel a failed contactless payment, simply remove your card from the machine.
Reasons why you should have a contactless payment device
-If you're not already using one, you should consider getting a contactless payment device. They're convenient, fast, and secure.
-Make sure your contactless payment device is compatible with your smartphone-You can use contactless payment devices at most retailers that accept card payments.
-Your phone will need a near-field communication (NFC) chip in order to use a contactless payment device. NFC is built into most smartphones these days.
-Contactless payment devices are becoming more common, so there's a good chance that many of your favorite retailers offer them already.